Thursday, November 20, 2008

Top Ten List : Chuck Norris Facts

OK, so I fully expect to get the "dork" comments on this post too, but the guys at work are going to love it. I was introduced to a website that is dedicated to Chuck Norris facts and I have compiled my top ten for your pleasure. Feel free to visit for yourself. There are much more where these came from. www.chucknorrisfacts.com Good clean fun for hours............why is this so funny to me?

Number 10: Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.

Number 9: When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris.

Number 8: Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

Number 7: If at first you don't succeed, you're not Chuck Norris.

Number 6: When Chuck Norris says "More cowbell", he MEANS it.

Number 5: Chuck Norris was what Willis was talkin' about.

Number 4: Chuck Norris shot the sheriff, but he round house kicked the deputy.

Number 3: Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Number 2: When chuck Norris does division, there are no remainders.

and the moment you've all been waiting for.....

Number 1: Chuck Norris is his own line at the DMV.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Again . . .

Kristi said...

Marsha- I know your so proud.
Joey- Don't let us down- keep it coming. We love waiting to see what dorkiness will be next.

Bre said...

I am speechless...

Karen said...

Like I said, Dork!

Michelle said...

Joey, Joey, Joey.