Thursday, November 13, 2008

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

So I've been hounded by my wife to post another blog, and quite honestly, I don't have much to say. I'm sure you are all shocked. I wanted to post a clip from Ferris Beuller's Day Off, but the language was un-postable. I don't remember it being that bad .....oh well, this will have to do for now.


For those who are interested, if its the European swallow we are discussing, it's roughly 24 miles per hour, or 11 meters per second for our government employees. Its really a simple matter of averaging simplified flight waveforms. Elementary.

9 comments:

Karen said...

Dork!

Karen said...

Allen said thanks for wasting 5 minutes of his life.

Unknown said...

This is what you post? All the world sighs knowing my day to day pain.

Joe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joe said...

Love It!!!!! You guys leave us nerds alone......without nerds your world would be very difficult and boring. In fact you wouldn't have this blog or the internet, oh wait Al Gore invented that!! We need the "knights who say nee!"

Kristi said...

Awwwe Bre. Are you embarrassed your husband posted that comment?
And to Marsha- I can relate. Opposites do attract. Even if it is embarrassing at times.

Bre said...

Who did you delete a comment from and what did it say??? You can tell us, we are all family :)

Daddy Roach said...

I didnt delete anybody's comment. I'm still trying to figure that one out......

Joe said...

I deleted my first comment because I had misspelled a word and didn't want to hear it from everyone - it's the nerd in me!