Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Man Blogging Part 2

Okay. So as a man blogger I had to see this one coming. I have been mistaken for being of the female persuasion in blog world (see comments from the last post). No big deal. Man blogging is unusual in these parts, and I am secure enough in my manhood that I can laugh about it. I don't know the girl who commented, although I am sure I have completely embarrassed her at this point. (Side note: It is not my intent to embarrass you. Please don't let this prevent you from commenting in the future. I just think that its a subject that needs to be addressed here. It is completely not your fault. I am blazing new trails here and this was bound to happen.....I'm just sorry it had to be you) I think I've learned two things from this:

1. Blogging is a girl's world. It's not for guys. Only girls (and some male closet readers) read my blogs. The only comments I get are from girls.

2. Be very careful about the assumptions and comments you make in the blog world. Things aren't always as they seem.

Kaine (aka male closet reader),
I know you have read this and are loving this but you are too manly to post a comment. Just send me an email as usual.............

4 comments:

Karen said...

LOL!!!!

Bre said...

LOL...that's my friend Shelly, too funny.

Stu said...

Well, I do not know who Kaine may be, but I will "man up" and comment. I read your blog, there I said it, I read your blog. Would you really want my comments on the T Ball thing or do you just know me well enough that no comment is necessary?

Daddy Roach said...

Stu,

I need no comments from you. I most certainly know you well enough to know your stance on my T-ball situation. Its amazing how well you get to know somebody when you are both stranded on a boat 30 miles off the coast......